Shed Layout carbon neutral

Just joined, say 'Hello' in here
Carbon neutral

Re: Shed Layout carbon neutral

Post by Carbon neutral »

Bandit Mick wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:34 pm CN- just to clarify - my silvered bubble wrap was the real deal. It is marketed as insulation material for sheds, workshops and summerhouses.
Thank you I guessed it was. The only reason I'm going to try the used stuff from work is to try and keep in tune with my experiment. However I might have to bite the bullet and buy new insulation like yours.

The first part of the project starts this weekend by clearing the shed out and fitting the old kitchen units in there.
Stese

Post by Stese »

Double Layer cardboard can be used as a insulation material, as long as the shed is dry.

Basically that can trap air will work.
Father, IT Guy, HO/OO Modeler.
Carbon neutral

Post by Carbon neutral »

So now the second had ply board has arrive the widest one is 43cm. I'm wondering if to just have this as the maximum width or join two together for the station area.
My track plan for the station is typically contentenal two through lines with a passing goods loop.
I'm likely to have the station as the end of the line though so either a terminal that used to be a though route or a temporary terminal due to snow closing the line ahead.

The rest of the layout will be single track.

Hoping to have some pictures soon once some track is down.