A use for 1/100 semi painted people

Here you can review a new or older model. Be honest in the review. Please observe the forum rules when posting. Especially item 7.
Chops

A use for 1/100 semi painted people

Post by Chops »

british sotw people in coaches 006.JPG
So, I ordered these low scale figurines, come out of China, sort of dipped in a garish
pink, green, or orange, and they sat on my shelf for a while. I find that cutting off
their tiny legs, they fit nicely into these OO coaches. It took about 70 or so to fill
my seating arrangements, and they look pretty OK. The lurid colors don't scream out
as I feared they might, and look like so much confetti, but give some visual contrast
that makes them visible. I like. Now, one supposes, we could really push things to the limit
and install miniature LED's into the table lamps...and perhaps I could independently control the
on/off functions of the table lamps with DCC, with a computer interface, but this worked
out nicely. Only another fifteen coaches to go. Nail clippers work well for the amputations.
bulleidboy

Re: A use for 1/100 semi painted people

Post by bulleidboy »

They look fine - You must be left with a bag full of legs :lol:
Chops

Post by Chops »

I do. Does anyone need 1/100 legs?
Stese

Post by Stese »

Stick them in a few odd places around your layout... may make people look twice.
Father, IT Guy, HO/OO Modeler.