Magnetiser

enginedriver27

Magnetiser

Post by enginedriver27 »

Hi all,
I am thinking about purchasing a magnetiser for my Hornby-Dublo three rail locos. Any helpful advice about where to find one and possible cost would be appreciated. It needs to be 'dummyprooof' Dave
yelrow

Re: Magnetiser

Post by yelrow »

If you buy the Ronald Dodd, one, specially designed for Hornby Dublo, it is completely idiot proof. Comes with detailed instructions, and a video on Rons Site. Look on internet for Ronald Dodd. Occasionally come up on ebay, but not cheap. I have one, he supplied direct, and have has great success. I have 19, 3 rail locos, on regular use. If you cant find it , message me, as i have his official email address.
Brian

Post by Brian »

yelrow wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:52 pm <Snip>> I have one, he supplied direct, and have has great success. <Snip>
Guess you could also offer a remag service too? But being in France may cause minor issues with P & P?? :o
Image << Click the Icon to go to my website
yelrow

Post by yelrow »

Yes, guess i could, but you are right about postage. Very high here, much higher than uk.
BAYKO

Post by BAYKO »

Hi, I have one for sale,
Cheers

Moderator note
You are not allowed to sell anything on this forum as a new member. Please read the forum rules.