HO F Units, New York, New Haven & Hartford. USA.

Sell your Model Railway items here.
NOTE: You must have at least ten meaningful other posts in various forum topics before you can sell items. Links to off forum site sales are not permitted.
Chops

HO F Units, New York, New Haven & Hartford. USA.

Post by Chops »

IMG_20201201_093631.jpg
I cannot seem to give these things away, so whilst I am logged in here, I might as well post them in the off hand chance someone
might get the bug. Both units, the A, and the cabless B, are BOTH powered with rugged and reliable Athearn motors equipped with
heavy dual flywheels for exceptional stay-alive, slow speed, and smooth running. The units are tested and strong. The unique
paint scheme is a limited factory edition, and copies a scheme used on a talgo express train set that would run between Boston
and New York in the 1960's. You fellows had Beeching, we had Eisenhower. As effectively as he dispatched the Nazi war machine,
he equally decimated the American railway system with Federally subsidized air travel and the Interstate Highway System, which
promptly bankrupted the NYNH&H, as well as many others. This fine Class I railway was one of many early victims.

I digress. The shipping will be in the range of 29 BPS, equal to the posted price, which is also about 29 BPS. Still, even at 58 BPS,
this is about the MRSP in American dollars, so while not a perfect bargain, it is not overly valued for the North American collector abroad.
This is the eBay link:
LINK REMOVED AS RULES, DO NOT PERMIT YOUR OWN EBAY ITEMS TO BE SHOWN.
At the time of this writing, no one is watching, nobody is bidding. Even the empty chassis sell for more than this. It is of serous doubt that one can be found in any European market at this price. Maybe I should post it on the German eBay, those folks love American rail and at the current exchange they would find this silly cheap.
Chops

Re: HO F Units, New York, New Haven & Hartford. USA.

Post by Chops »

Well, never mind that, then, PM if interested.