New Arrival

Just joined, say 'Hello' in here
Georgehgv

New Arrival

Post by Georgehgv »

Hi everyone, I have only just discovered this Forum today, I was looking at Brian Lambert's new book and read that he started this Forum. Brian helped me a few years back with RLM I needed on my OO layout. That was about eight years ago as I decided to go down the N Gauge route and changed layouts a few times due to house moves and general experience, the latest venture is the last one and has been adapted from an L layout to a U one with storage sidings. I was thinking of putting a progress diary if anyone is interested. I must pre order the new book.
Mr Bones

Re: New Arrival

Post by Mr Bones »

Welcome to the forum. Would love to read about your progress, the diary is a great idea.
And the Lord said unto John “Come forth and receive eternal life”, but John came fifth and won a toaster!
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Welcome.
Budget modelling in 0-16.5...
Chops

Post by Chops »

I would hope to see images of your pilgrim's progress. As a regular contributor, I am quite sure many members would hope the same, as they are undoubtedly tired of seeing my rubbish. :)
bulleidboy

Post by bulleidboy »

Welcome Georgehgv - you have joined a great forum.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Hi George

Welcome to the forum.
We look forward to reading more posts from you, especially the diary.
Image << Click the Icon to go to my website
Bandit Mick

Post by Bandit Mick »

Welcome to the friendly and helpful forum. Please show us what you are getting up to (model railway-wise, not what you’re having for tea!).
IanS

Post by IanS »

Welcome - the fount of all knowledge it may not be, but most questions related to modelling and railways can be answered by someone on the forum.
Georgehgv

Post by Georgehgv »

Hi, thanks for the replies and welcoming messages, forgot to tick post notifications so only just revisited. I will start a thread in Layouts section over the weekend. My layout is Geominster pronounced (Gee O Minster) I have a Facebook diary titled Geominster but you may have to request access to view, I like to keep fairly private and instead of flooding with posts let viewers see as much as they want.

This if permitted is a direct link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/474433046072415

I will add a plan etc to the Forum page in Layouts as well. Thanks.
Taxidad1

Post by Taxidad1 »

Welcome - like yourself I'm new here but am a complete novice but am building in N gauge as well. look forward to seeing your progress - maybe pinch some ideas as well!