Croftworks Railway

Dedicated area to show the community your model railway projects.
Montfort

Re: Croftworks Railway

Post by Montfort »

ImageImageImage
IanAlan

Post by IanAlan »

You don't hang around Tom. That's a lot of railway to construct since last January. I'm very impressed. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see some closer up photos of your locomotives. You certainly have got a goodly number and coaches galore. I'm wondering about your buildings, did you buy them ready-made or have you managed to construct those as well. It must be nice to watch those long trains moving around, Ian Alan
Tom

Post by Tom »

Firstly sorry for not replying to all of your comments, The railway has had to take a back seat for the last two or three weeks, I have recently been diagnosed with cancer and that has required many visits to Inverness hospital which is a two and a half hour drive each way from here. I am off again on Tuesday to find out what is to be done in the way of treatment, Upon my return I shall update what is happening the the railway and take some more pictures of rolling stock and future plans. The main problem at the moment is to find an alternative to ballasting the track as in six months I may decide that I don`t like the layout as it is and want to change it. As there is over a quarter of a mile of track I dont want to ruin it. I`ll be back, Tom
twalton1145

Post by twalton1145 »

Good luck Tom and try to stay positive.
Best wishes
Ted
IanAlan

Post by IanAlan »

I hope it all works out for you. Ian Alan