Tonbridge MRC Exhibition Cancelled

Exhibitions, Swap meets etc

Please Note: When posting forthcoming events please include Car Parking availability, Local transport services, Refreshment facilities and Disability accessibility information for those that need it.
Brian

Tonbridge MRC Exhibition Cancelled

Post by Brian »

I have just been advised that the Tonbridge MRC Exhibition due to be held on 19th February 2022 has been cancelled.
Image << Click the Icon to go to my website
Steve M

Re: Tonbridge MRC Exhibition Cancelled

Post by Steve M »

I suspect this will be a recurring theme over th next few months, although I believe the organisers of the show at AllyPally are still planning for it to go ahead.
In a similar vein, I hear that many retailers are pulling out of the Nuremberg Toy Fair this year (the one where toy manufacturers traditionally launch their new ranges) many citing low attendance for obvious reasons.
"Not very stable, but incredibly versatile." ;)
Brian

Post by Brian »

TBH Steve I'm not surprised. Covid Omicron is taking its toll on everything currently.
Most Model Railway Club organised events are run by the clubs membership most of whom are people in their 60's, 70's and a few in their 80's. so many are not willing to offer help in setting up, Stewarding etc!
Hopefully the Summer and Autumn will bring a flurry of exhibitions?
Image << Click the Icon to go to my website
Mr Bones

Post by Mr Bones »

Fingers crossed....
And the Lord said unto John “Come forth and receive eternal life”, but John came fifth and won a toaster!