How to post on the forum

Questions about using the site
Brian

How to post on the forum

Post by Brian »

Firstly, you need to be a forum member and logged in with your forum Username and Password.

FOR STARTING A NEW TOPIC....
Select the forum where you wish to post your text. (I will use the DCC section as an example)

For a new post click on the 'New Topic' Icon arrowed...

Now move to the smaller text box and enter your topic heading (1) then in the larger Text box area (2) type in your comment or question etc then once finished click on the 'Submit' icon (3)

TO ADD A REPLY TO AN EXISTING POST...
Locate the Forum needed (Here I have used as an example the DCC Forum)
Place the cursor onto the topic needing to be opened - A finger icon is displayed. Click on the subject. Here I'm using for the example - "Silver Seal Motor" topic.

Go to the bottom of the page and locate the 'POST REPLY' button and click on it.

A text box will open with the subject title already inserted from the original posts title. Add your text into the box, check its correct, then click the 'SUBMIT' button and your new text message will be added to the bottom of all previous posts.

Please do not use Capital TEXT throughout (it is considered as shouting!). Try to avoid coloured text too unless it's to show something special. Use the default text font whenever possible.

If you want to post an image, I recommend using "Add image to post" link - in Blue below and to the left of the Text box. This will place an image from your PC/Tablet/Phone into the forum, the same as all the example images shown above. Alternatively, read the 'Site Help' forum on posting images here viewtopic.php?f=37&t=293

Finally, If you ask a question and get the answer needed or you find a particular post helpful, Its always nice to know this, so do consider thanking the post provider that helped you, by opening a post and say so at the end of that topic. :D
Image << Click the Icon to go to my website