PASSIM Interlocking Project

OldTokener

PASSIM Interlocking Project

Post by OldTokener »

Just wanted to flag up this project on which I am working. Apologies if this is in the wrong section. No doubt someone will let me know! The intention is to develop an interlocking program for an Arduino single-board computer. The first phase of the project is to develop a Windows program with which to prove the interlocking logic for a simple station layout. If anyone is interested in trying out the software and commenting (good or bad!) on whether I have the interlocking right or wrong, it would be appreciated. There are also opportunities to be involved in the later stages of the work. The PASSIM program is now available, in its first iteration, on our website at http://www.tinuvielsoftware.com/passim/. Comments welcome!

Mod: URL corrected
rick-h

Re: PASSIM Interlocking Project

Post by rick-h »

Hi, I tried to contract them on their website contact us page and the site came back with an error, so don't know if message got through.
I have already designed and built something like their phase 1 and 2 using a Picaxe. If you would like more information please come back to me.
Regards Rick
RogerB

Post by RogerB »

Contact has been established with OP to correct the URL which currently is not working. They are on the case. When they come back for that they should see your post Rick and offer a solution. R-
Young at heart. Slightly older in other parts.
Brian

Post by Brian »

URL as submitted was incorrect (Missing http://) now added and link working
Image << Click the Icon to go to my website
OldTokener

Post by OldTokener »

Apologies to all for the early mistake with the link. It is now working (hopefully)! I will chekc out Rick-h's information. I don't want to be reinventing the wheel. ;)