FREE Scenery material

Sell your Model Railway items here.
NOTE: You must have at least ten meaningful other posts in various forum topics before you can sell items. Links to off forum site sales are not permitted.
Tricky Dicky

FREE Scenery material

Post by Tricky Dicky »

Are you about to add scenery to your layout? Do you need to make hills, cuttings and tunnels? Then look no further I have the perfect material for you.

I have just completed the insulation of my “man cave” with PIR foam boards (ie Celotex, Kingspan etc.) Unfortunetly for me owing to the room size there has been quite a lot of offcuts which ideally I would like to keep for my own layout when it gets underway but have nowhere convenient to store it while work proceeds on the “man cave” . So before I take the leftovers to the recycling centre I thought I would offer it to anyone living in the West Yorkshire vicinity.

Unlike polystyrene this stuff cuts quite easily with a knife and is much easier to shape and carve. You can glue it with PVA or polyurethane glue eg. Gorilla glue . The pieces I have are all 75mm thick in various sizes the smallest about a house brick size. If you have recently priced the stuff in the likes of B&Q or WIckes you will know the current prices are eye watering.

PM me if you are interested or need further information.

Richard