Hornby Rewards

Post here items relating to Hornby. Including all their subsidiary makes.
bulleidboy

Hornby Rewards

Post by bulleidboy »

I'm sure many of you will have seen this? Hornby have introduced a Reward Points system, where you gain points when you buy Hornby products. If you are a Collector Club member, by clicking on the "Join Here" button you are joined almost instantly, a couple of simple questions and a very short questionnaire, which on completion you gain an additional 200 points. Have a quick look - it doesn't cost anything. I have 600 points (£6.00) and I have not bought anything yet :o

https://uk.hornby.com/hobby-rewards
Last edited by bulleidboy on Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve M

Re: Hornby Rewards

Post by Steve M »

Same here Barry. I’m also getting the fee ticket for the Silverstone Museum - it would be rude not to.
"Not very stable, but incredibly versatile." ;)
yelrow

Post by yelrow »

Hi, Barry, Steve, I bought T T Fs, set and got 400 points. Now all I need is it to arrive. Been a tad of a delay.
dtb

Post by dtb »

Steve M wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:50 pm Same here Barry. I’m also getting the fee ticket for the Silverstone Museum - it would be rude not to.
can I join you :D
also joined the scheme and seen this, I was awarded 200 points + 200 for a pre-order.
bulleidboy

Post by bulleidboy »

You will now receive Reward Points on all pre-orders. Email received today from Hornby:

Since the launch of Hobby Rewards a few weeks ago, we have seen thousands of customers joining the new Hornby Hobbies loyalty program and getting rewarded for the hobbies they love.

Many customers have contacted us about the availability of points for products they pre-ordered prior to the launch of Hobby Rewards, but had yet to receive. We can confirm that we will retrospectively award points for any existing pre-orders that were held by customers on November 22, 2022, the day we launched Hobby Rewards.

This will be applied retrospectively next month. As anyone with an existing pre-order was awarded an extra 200 points when joining Hobby Rewards, these points will be deducted from your total points when applied.

In order to receive your points, you will need to be an existing member of Hobby Rewards. If you are not already a member, please sign up here to guarantee your pre-order points.

Kind regards
The Hobby Rewards Team