Hi Everyone

Just joined, say 'Hello' in here
DaleKB

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by DaleKB »

Thanks for the replies everyone, very helpful :)

I have had a busy week reading magazines, looking on the internet and youtube, measuring up my realistically available space.

So had a visit to a model shop today and had a look at OO, TT120 and N gauge.

My conclusion is TT120 is just the right size for me (I like both the others, but OO to big for my space and N is just a bit too small), I love the amount of detail with TT and from the videos I have watched I will be able to get a nice layout set up :)

Next up look into DCC and what work is involved in that.

So week 1 finished and first decision made :)
sandy

Post by sandy »

The only thing that comes to mind is The new Hornby TT has not been on the market long so you may be limited on what is available. OO of course has a much wider range of everything available.
Sandy
RSR Engineer

Post by RSR Engineer »

Welcome to the Forum, DaleKB. I hope you enjoy it here. Not been online much myself lately but don't let that fool you. I love the MRF and I'm sure you will as well.
Cheers,
Artur
DaleKB

Post by DaleKB »

sandy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:56 pm The only thing that comes to mind is The new Hornby TT has not been on the market long so you may be limited on what is available. OO of course has a much wider range of everything available.
For me OO is just to big for the space I have, although it has a huge amount of stuff available. For now TT has enough to keep me entertained and new stuff coming out all the time :-)