Sourcing Southern decals/transfers !

A place to chat about non railway items. Please observe the forum rules!
OOLee

Sourcing Southern decals/transfers !

Post by OOLee »

Evening all,

Hopefully this question is in the right place ? I did have a look at the other sections but couldn't find ( or overlooked the relevant place ) but couldn't find where else it may fit :? Anyways, as per the title, could someone please point me in the direction that I may obtain some Southern decals/transfers for the 1930s/1940s era like the ones that I've added in the picture.
I've had a look at some of the usual places including online market places which I've seen them on before but they've seemed to have disappeared :roll: I'd be very grateful if someone could let me know of any stockists,

Cheers,Lee.

Steve M

Re: Sourcing Southern decals/transfers !

Post by Steve M »

Fox Transfers or HMRS would probably be the best places to look. Whatever you do, don't bother with Model master as they will never be delivered.

For future reference, the Mess Hall is the section mainly for non railway discussions. Your enquiry may have been better placed in the section for your modelling scale.
"Not very stable, but incredibly versatile." ;)
OOLee

Re: Sourcing Southern decals/transfers !

Post by OOLee »

Thanks for the reply Steve :D I should have mentioned that I'm looking for them in oo and placed it in that relevant section.
I believe the one's in the picture that I added were from model masters that you mentioned, I took a look at their site but the only means of payment was through a bank transfer so I didn't look any further.
I will take a look at those other sites, I've tried a couple of Google searches but again not a lot is coming up :?:

Cheers,Lee.