Station start/stop controller.

Brian

Re: Station start/stop controller.

Post by Brian »

The OPs board is a DC operation simple stop/start module. :D

For information the Tam Valley Depot DCC Shuttle module has been discontinued (about 18 months ago if I recall correctly??) https://www.tamvalleydepot.com/moreprod ... uttle.html
Image << Click the Icon to go to my website
Steve M

Post by Steve M »

Brian wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:39 pm The OPs board is a DC operation simple stop/start module. :D

For information the Tam Valley Depot DCC Shuttle module has been discontinued (about 18 months ago if I recall correctly??) https://www.tamvalleydepot.com/moreprod ... uttle.html
But he did suggest he was going to start work on a DCC version. Shame about the Tam Valley unit it’s a nice piece of kit that works very well indeed but it does leave a gap in the market for Nigel.
"Not very stable, but incredibly versatile." ;)
teedoubleudee

Post by teedoubleudee »

Steve M wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:07 pm
Brian wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:39 pm The OPs board is a DC operation simple stop/start module. :D

But he did suggest he was going to start work on a DCC version. Shame about the Tam Valley unit it’s a nice piece of kit that works very well indeed but it does leave a gap in the market for Nigel.
No gap, like I just said above Block Signalling already make one that works very well.
Most people are shocked when they find out how bad I am as an electrician
RAF96

Post by RAF96 »

GM did an article (downloadable from their website) about using their DC shuttle on DCC but from memory all it did was use a decoder to power the SS1, i.e. transposing the shuttle track for a loco motor. Could be wrong, without digging out the instructions and reading up on it again.
Brian

Post by Brian »

It seems these modules are being produced commercially and are for sale by Nigel Wright. This is against forum rules as its advertising his products. See Forum Rules. Therefore this topic is locked and any other such posts advertising these or similar products will be removed.
Image << Click the Icon to go to my website