Hornby - 2023 Announcements

Post here items relating to Hornby. Including all their subsidiary makes.
Steve M

Re: Hornby - 2023 Announcements

Post by Steve M »

dtb wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:34 am
Steve M wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:18 am
Good to hear you went the same direction, did you include sound into your loco?

I appreciate your ear and experience when you discovered a fault with the SWD sound, this was quickly rectified by SWD with no quibbles whatsoever.

Thank you
I remember that decoder well! When it worked, it sounded superb - just glad SWD provided a working replacement.
If you recall our early discussions, I suggested that a TTS Black 5 may have been an alternative - that’s the way I went. I wasn’t disappointed.
As for my joints, it’s mainly my hips and knees so the cold weather and sitting at the workbench can be challenging. Starting to see some signs of it in my index fingers now - that could be a problem with modelling in future.
"Not very stable, but incredibly versatile." ;)
yelrow

Post by yelrow »

steve i worked with a bank manager who had terrible arthritis. His doctor insisted he took vinegar, i dont remember if it was cider, or what, but with it, he was able to sit, walk, drive, normally. Without it, he went sick, barely able to walk. I am sure you know all these old wives tales, but for him, it really worked. I have no idea of volume, but, he went out to social gatherings, even went to Vegas on a bank trip. have you tried this prescription.
brian1951

Post by brian1951 »

Keep to the topic please Gents.