New OO wagons GONE.

Sell your Model Railway items here.
NOTE: You must have at least ten meaningful other posts in various forum topics before you can sell items. Links to off forum site sales are not permitted.

Re: New OO wagons GONE.

Post by 508035 »

May I say that I probably would have been interested in some of the wagons had prices been posted for them. My reason for saying this is because as the wagons were all limited edition products, they were clearly more expensive to buy.

Maybe it's because of my Aspergers, I'm not sure, but for me, I get a big weary of making offers for an item I am looking for whether I know the seller or not, I would say that this is most likely because I can be 95 - 100% sure that my offer would or had in the past been refused ( for the record I am not meaning that regarding this thread but from past experiences away from forums ).

I think it also is down to the point of being quite unsure how much to offer aswell because having never seen any of those models before, I wouldn't even know how much they were originally on sale for so that I could know whether a seller would expect more or less than what was paid for the items when they were purchased.

May I also state for the record to the moderators that this is not in any way a pick at Brian, it is a general post to explain why I didn't purchase any of the items as much I would have liked to do so.

Also I was excessively unsure of how much to offer and whether the offer would be for a single wagon or all 4 of the wagons in any of the pictures and yes I probably should have asked but having had my head suck in university mode fof the last few weeks, I couldn't get out of scientific mode to word any questions about the wagons so my apologies go Brian for not asking.
brian1951

Post by brian1951 »

That is why we have PMs to deal privately, i dont bite. i have been saving members £££££s for the last 14 yrs on here, now because of serious health issues i have to sell all my collections. Regards Brian.
RogerB

Post by RogerB »

508035 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:10 pm May I also state for the record to the moderators that this is not in any way a pick at Brian, it is a general post to explain why I didn't purchase any of the items as much I would have liked to do so.
You do not have to worry about any of that. Brian is a long standing and well respected member of this forum. He will always respond quickly and fairly with any requests for further information if you need it. Just ask - and go for it next time. R-
Young at heart. Slightly older in other parts.

Post by 508035 »

Hi Brian

Sorry to hear about your health issues, its a bummer when that happens, hope you get well soon
brian1951

Post by brian1951 »

As requested a few more.
Last edited by brian1951 on Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walkingthedog

Post by Walkingthedog »

508035 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 4:10 pm
Also I was excessively unsure of how much to offer and whether the offer would be for a single wagon or all 4 of the wagons in any of the pictures and yes I probably should have asked but having had my head suck in university mode fof the last few weeks, I couldn't get out of scientific mode to word any questions about the wagons so my apologies go Brian for not asking.
I have had some real bargains from Brian. Just PM him and offer what ever you are willing to pay for one, two or fifty of his items, your choice. You won’t find cheaper.
Nurse, the screens!
brian1951

Post by brian1951 »

Double click for full size pic.
Last edited by brian1951 on Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Too Tall

Post by Too Tall »

Do these have NEM pockets Brian ?
brian1951

Post by brian1951 »

Most are D type. I do have some NEM and loads of NEM couplings to give away soon.
Too Tall

Post by Too Tall »

PM sent ;)