Go, Dillo, Go!

Chops

Go, Dillo, Go!

Post by Chops »

Couple of wide ranging topics, herein. I had Dr. Seuss's classic "Go Cat Go!" on my mind, and this is the exact opposite, done in model trains. The chick at the end credits is an artist's conception of what a Neanderthal beauty queen might have looked like, as a means to explain how Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens got together. (In case you didn't get the memo, we all got about 2% Neanderthal DNA. That's a lot). I ponder at how we all went from hand axes to model trains in the course of time. Or moon landers, or whatever other yardstick you want to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKePs-od30U
darkscot

Re: Go, Dillo, Go!

Post by darkscot »

Brilliant! Love the song! I have never seen a real armadillo, but I am guessing they are smaller in real life?
Modelling post war LMS. DCC control via Roco z21 & multiMAUS
Chops

Re: Go, Dillo, Go!

Post by Chops »

You are very kind, as I much enjoy filming stuff as running it. To be sure, an armadillo is roughly the size of a large house cat. In various areas of the country where they proliferate, Oklahoma comes to mind, the wretched things were squashed all about the roadways. In eastern Texas, the deer are so abundant you could shoot them from you automobile with a muzzle loading dueling pistol. They, too, litter the roadways and provide endless work for automobile collision shops. I gather Australia has similar problems with kangaroos, and other hopping creatures.