Attachments not loading

Questions about using the site
Brian

Attachments not loading

Post by Brian »

Images (Attachments) posted directly to the forum are currently not working. This is being worked on to resolve. But in the meantime, if anyone wants to post an image then I would suggest using the "Add image to post" link under the text entry box on the left.
Image << Click the Icon to go to my website
glencairn

Re: Attachments not loading

Post by glencairn »

Hi Brian. A number of my previously posted pictures are not loading as well. I do not know if other members have the same challenge.

Glencairn
To the world you are someone. To someone you are the world
I Cannot Afford the Luxury of a Negative Thought.
Brian

Post by Brian »

There are currently no attachments displaying. Its being worked upon and hopefully will be resolved ASAP.
The only images being displayed are those uploaded to off forum hosting web sites and their links placed in the posts on here. e.g. flickr etc or via the forums recommended link of postimage (Below the text box).
Brian

Post by Brian »

All attachments are showing correctly now.
If you still cant see them then please clear you browsers cache and history files.
You will be asked to log back into the forum, so unless your device remembers your username and password you will need to enter then manually.
Hound Dog

Post by Hound Dog »

Hi Brian,

Sorry my images did not load with my post tonight..........could have been a filter on account of my corny joke, but seemed to be okay when I posted last night.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Adding attachments has been disabled and will remain disabled until a resolution to the problem can be found. Seems its way above my pay grade!
To add a image use a free image hosting web site such as flickr or better use the linked site on the lower left below the new text entry box.