Model master

Any news relating to modelling, events etc.
RogerB

Model master

Post by RogerB »

Anyone with an order, or thinking of making one should head to the website . Chap seems to be having a stressful time.

R-
Young at heart. Slightly older in other parts.
Walkingthedog

Re: Model master

Post by Walkingthedog »

Oh good grief Roger. He always was on a knifes edge, never came across as a happy chappy. I almost felt guilty ordering from him.
Nurse, the screens!
Steve M

Post by Steve M »

I fell foul of his delays about three years ago and vowed never to use them again. Shame really as when the business was operating ‘properly’ the products were excellent.
If I commented on his website statement, I would probably have to suspend myself from the forum.
"Not very stable, but incredibly versatile." ;)
bulleidboy

Post by bulleidboy »

I'm still awaiting orders from January 2021 and May 2022 - I written off the cost (£107.35). It's a pity as their product is good - just useless management, plus a load of **** on their website. :evil:

Post by 508035 »

I'd ask for a refund if I were you, no sense in losing money for products that you have not received.
Walkingthedog

Post by Walkingthedog »

Bit difficult when the bloke say’s don’t contact me :)
Nurse, the screens!
bulleidboy

Post by bulleidboy »

As has been said "the products were good" - the cabside numbers with loco coloured backing were first class for a quick renumbering job - nobody else produces them. If you order something from Fox Transfers you get it back almost by return. There was so much ill feeling on RMWeb they locked the thread ages ago. Also payment is by Bank Transfer only, no credit cards or Paypal!!!!!!!!!
RogerB

Post by RogerB »

He seems to have changed his mind about retirement. Fingers crossed for those with outstanding orders. R-
Young at heart. Slightly older in other parts.
Stese

Post by Stese »

Looks to me he needs someone to work with, to help him manage his communications.

he obviously has a good product, but needs to interact with his customer base better.
Father, IT Guy, HO/OO Modeler.
dtb

Post by dtb »

I have seen the web message and if he has that much of a problem, no matter how is product seems good just walk away, these issues have been going on for years, have upset many modellers so why continue to even consider his services.

I hope he folds as he is not doing the model industry any benefit as he continues to upset people. Sorry if you are waiting for stuff from him he really is not worth it.