TMC ?

Any news relating to modelling, events etc.
Allan70

TMC ?

Post by Allan70 »

Hi, I recently phoned up TMC up north about the purchase of a NCE Power Cab plus a Loco. No reply from them, so I tried a few more times without any success. So I left a message on their answer machine and clearly left my phone number twice, Next I left an email, and you guessed it didn't reply. So what's going on, does anybody know ? I don't believe that they are so busy that they could not answer the phone.
Walkingthedog

Re: TMC ?

Post by Walkingthedog »

I had an email from them yesterday so they are still there.
Last edited by Walkingthedog on Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nurse, the screens!
Steve M

Post by Steve M »

Surprisingly they have few staff in the office (based on a recent visit). It’s a very lean operation which helps with overheads in these difficult times.
Probably gone to the loo. :D
"Not very stable, but incredibly versatile." ;)
Walkingthedog

Post by Walkingthedog »

If you knew what you wanted could you not just order the items on line or did you need to discuss something?
Nurse, the screens!
Allan70

Post by Allan70 »

Hi , I wanted info about a product before my purchase as I was about to spend a lot of money, I was also interested to see how their communications would be if I had a problem with the purchase, However I think that they have answered that question for me !
Walkingthedog

Post by Walkingthedog »

I see your point. I have ordered stuff from them on line and they have been very good although I haven’t tried to contact them.
Nurse, the screens!
Steve M

Post by Steve M »

I said earlier, there is a relatively small crew in the office but whenever I’ve used them in person or spoken to them direct, there has never been an issue.
"Not very stable, but incredibly versatile." ;)
bulleidboy

Post by bulleidboy »

I also received the email from TMC and have ordered from them recently with no problems. I rang DCC Concepts three times yesterday and got no reply - will try again next week.
cheshire lines

Post by cheshire lines »

I phoned TMC a few days ago for progress on an order: was answered after a couple of rings.

Order hasn't arrived yet (possibly because I ordered a weather version).
Was confused because I got an e-mail saying me to review the order despite it not being delivered yet.
Tarifa

Post by Tarifa »

Placed an order with TMC on Boxing day for a weathered loco. On each occasion I contacted them their response was very prompt. My order has not yet arrived and their reason being they are very busy so for me there is no problem.

Mike