Mannick

Questions about using the site
Chops

Mannick

Post by Chops »

Rec'd your message and have delivered it to Admin. Hopefully they see it soon. I have also had past issues of a similar nature. Who knows how these computers do what they do. They seem to have a mind of their own.

My refusal to get a smart phone (I use one specifically for photograph purposes, nothing else, it sits on a shelf) stems from the fact that anytime there is some issue, the Apple people, or any phone store, immediately want to upsell you to another phone at a phony discount after making a performance of having tried all these complicated actions. I hate being played for a rube, but a rube I am. They have me in the cross hairs.

Best of luck!
IanS

Re: Mannick

Post by IanS »

Apple aren't the only ones making smartphones ;)

There must be some American made smartphone that uses the Android system. Mines a cheap China made one, very good for what I want but I do understand the politics of not wanting a Chinese made one, even if Apple chips are made in China.
Walkingthedog

Post by Walkingthedog »

I have an iPhone and iPad and have never had any contact from Apple, just the occasional automatic update. Maybe it’s a USA thing.
Nurse, the screens!
The Sligo Rover

Post by The Sligo Rover »

I have had a couple of trips to The Apple Shop with a problem with Apple kit. The service I received was extremely good - I cannot fault them, I came away all sorted out and at no charge. They have excellent staff.
brian1951

Post by brian1951 »

Admin are fully aware of Mannick or what ever hes calling himself this week, and his problems.
Brian

Post by Brian »

email address rejected yet again... What a surprise! Continually have this problem with this user under his various user names!
See rejected message below
This is the mail system at host mailout2-2.pub.mailoutpod1-cph3.one.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

<p******.railways@free.fr> failed: free.fr:
550 5.1.1 user unknown (UserSearch)

** I have replaced most of the address supplied for security
Image << Click the Icon to go to my website